All Source Intelligence Analyst MARCENT G2
Analysis | Tampa, FL | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Marine Corps Force Central Command (MARCENT) has its headquarters on MacDill Air Force Base, Florida. As the Marine Corps component for CENTCOM, MARCENT is responsible for all Marine Corps forces in the CENTCOM area of responsibility. MARCENT provides Marine expeditionary forces capable of conducting a wide range of operations, offering the command a responsive and unique set of capabilities. The position will provide support to the Operations (G3) Directorate at MARCENT in Tampa, FL.
- Provide CI/HUMINT collection, analysis and requirements (CHARC) management services to MEF, MARFOR and joint forces.
- Provide CI/HUMINT analysis, targeting, and collection management using CI/HUMINT databases and systems.
- Provide expert operational support to CI/HUMINT collectors throughout the ops cycle, from lead development to asset validation.
- Develop and review MARCENT CI/HUMINT requirements, targeting support, and analytical products to create recommendations for submission to higher, adjacent, and supporting units.
- Understand the operations cycle and how analysis supports full-spectrum CI/HUMINT operations and identifies follow on collection opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Accredited training as an intelligence analyst or previous certification as a CI/HUMINT collector.
- 10 years’ experience as an all source intelligence analyst.
- 8 years’ experience supporting CI/HUMINT operations and with standard DoD and IC community tools including, Multi-media Message Manager (M3), TAC, i2 Analyst Notebook, Palantir, Next Generation Trident (NGT), QLIX, TIDE, CHROME, ICE, CRATE, and COLISEUM; as well as CI/HUMINT specific tools such as HOTR, CORE-D, and SOMM.
- 3 years of demonstrated and relevant subject matter experience with regional terrorist organizations, Violent Extremist Organizations (VEO), illicit networks, insurgent groups, and related activities within the CENTCOM AOR.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance