All Source Intelligence Analyst
Analysis | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Candidate will provide all source analytic support to U.S. Army Counterintelligence and Human Intelligence operations.
- Prepare intelligence reports and assessments for the support command's mission planning and force protection efforts.
- The primary focus is two-fold: (1) identify asymmetric threats and vulnerabilities to U.S. interest in the area of operations (AOR) and (2) assess and monitor the internal security situation in the AOR as it pertains to force protection.
- Production includes, but not limited to, Threats and Vulnerability assessments, Force Protection Threat Assessments, and Special Force Protection and Terrorism Reports
- Prepare intelligence reports and recommended courses of action to the Government on force protection measures. Products include threat assessments, trend analysis, and information papers using a multidisciplinary approach.
- Incorporate all-source information to produce time-sensitive intelligence reports and finished intelligence products.
- Must be a graduate of any of the following Military Department All-Source Analysis Certifying Courses:
- Army - Officer Basic and/or Advanced Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- Army - 350F Course (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- Army - 35F Course
- (or Military Department / IC equivalent)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst
- Understanding of Intelligence Support/Role in the Military Decision Making Process
- Familiarization with DCGS-A
- Must be willing to undergo and successfully complete a counterintelligence-scope polygraph examination with No Deception Indicated (NDI) on a pre-appointment and periodic basis.
- Must have a current TS/SCI security clearance.