All Source Analyst - MID
Analysis | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from Intelligence Analysis, HUMINT Operations Support, Hard Targets Analysis and Support, Program Management, Training Support, Exercise Planning and Support, Modeling and Wargaming, Intelligence Systems Program Management, and ISR Planning and Development. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, and Maryland. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Background: In support of the Defense Intelligence Agency, and to support the Defense Resources Infrastructure Office (DRI) with (1) timely all-source intelligence research, knowledge base development, analysis, and reporting on military and civilian infrastructures, systems and resources; (2) to develop a comprehensive understanding of foreign capabilities in accordance with supply chains for Senior U.S. Policy makers and Warfighters; and (3) provide technical support of the Foreign Military Assistance database (FOMA) and non-technical daily operational support of the FOMA operations and users accessing the FOMA database.
Scope: This effort will respond to Intelligence Community (IC) priorities, with inputs and guidance from participating IC organizations. The resulting data and information will meet Armed Services, Department of Defense, and Combatant Command requirements for current and correct infrastructure systems intelligence. The mission requirements for this effort are the merging of four singular areas within DIR, all focused on analysis.
Each DRI Office (below) requires analytic support with All Source analysts - MID. We are seeking analysts to fill roles in each support office. When applying please indicated which analytic area/office you are most interested.
- DRI-1 Support: Provide all-source analysis on foreign transportation and logistics infrastructure and networks that support military forces' mobility and sustainability.
- DRI-3 Support: Provide all-source analysis of foreign energy infrastructure and its vulnerabilities. Focuses include electric power generation, transmission, and distribution and networks and associated facilities, control centers, and equipment; and include oil and natural gas networks and associated production, storage, processing, transportation, and system control facilities.
- DRI-4 Support: Provide all-source analysis on the identification of foreign military material and on worldwide state-to-state conventional arms transfers to provide opportunities and warning on conventional weapons proliferation that threatens global security, regional stability, and adherence to conventional arms treaties and sanctions regimes.
- DRI-6 Support: Provide all-source analysis on foreign defense industries. Conducts analysis on the facilities, organizational structure, networks, capabilities, programs, production, and operations of foreign industrial bases. Supports requirements for kinetic and non-kinetic targeting.
- DRI-8 Support: Provide all-source analysis on the impact of physical and cultural landscapes' (population, humanitarian issues, water sources, and food security) on the full spectrum of military operations for the most pressing current and future security issues. In addition, DRI-8 analyzes critical no-strike facilities in support of DoD and allied operations.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Current CI Polygraph highly desired