All Source Analyst - Expert
Analysis | Reston, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Background: Space and Counterspace Technical Collection Analytic Support
The Defense Intelligence Agency requires a combination of R&D and operations and maintenance contract activities to support collection requirements management, capability gap analysis, material solutions analysis, and collection operations planning activities. Additional support involves the development of technical reports to support future R&D technical collection activities, collection reporting, engineering contract support for aerospace exploitation and analysis activities, and dedicated foreign disclosure support of operational ST programs.
Conducts analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature. Provides all-source analytic support to collections, operations, investigations, and other defense intelligence analytic requirements. Drives collection operations through written products and briefings.
- Experience working in an integrated government-contractor team fusing intelligence information from multiple intelligence disciplines
- Effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the organization and external organizations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in manipulating various classified and open source databases.
- Demonstrated ability to define problems, supervise studies and lead surveys and analysis
- Demonstrated analytic leadership and expertise in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analytic production methodologies, tradecraft and techniques.
- Have 5+ years of experience driving collection reporting through assessing and validating all-source reporting.
- Experience producing intelligence informational reports with HOT-R and/of CHROME.
- Master's Degree, 20 years combined experience conducting analysis, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- TS/SCI with the ability to pass a CI Polygraph