All Source Analyst Counter Terrorism – Junior
Analysis | Washington, DC | Full Time
Calhoun International is a professional services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from Intelligence Analysis, HUMINT Operations Support, Hard Targets Analysis and Support, Program Management, Training Support, Exercise Planning and Support, Modeling and Wargaming, Intelligence Systems Program Management, and ISR Planning and Development. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, and Maryland. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Background: These positions will provide all source (Counter Terrorism) Analysis to support the classification review and declassification effort for the Habeas Corpus Support Contract. Analysts will perform security classification/declassification on documents pertaining to detainees presently or formerly held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (GTMO).
Scope: The Defense Intelligence Agency is acquiring Contractor provided All Source (Counter Terrorism) Analysts to form Component Security Review Teams in support of the DOD, OGC, OMC, and the DOJ.
- Contractor will support the Habeas Corpus support contract.
- Contractor personnel shall have and maintain the ability to conduct all-source counter terrorism analysis
as it relates to detainees presently and formerly held at GTMO.
- All-Source analysts shall have and maintain the ability to gather and analyze information, and provide recommendations necessary for the Government to properly classify current and historical intelligence holdings.
- Counter Terrorism all source analysis
- Daily Production, assist in the preparation of classified or unclassified summaries
- Research appropriate IC and open source holdings in support of team lead tasking
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- An additional 4 years of experience in the specific labor category, for a total of 7 years of experience maybe substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of the concepts involved in the specific functions outlined in the specified labor category description.
- Knowledgeable of and demonstrates ability to apply Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD classification guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to work semi-independently with oversight and direction.
- Demonstrates ability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information. Demonstrates understanding of interpreting analysis to include, but not limited to, its meaning, importance, and implications. Demonstrates ability to defend analytic judgements with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
- Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical, and concise analytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials in formats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), electronic / soft copy matrices and / or web-enabled formats.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate complex issues clearly in a concise and organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with strong grammar skills. Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrates ability to develop structured research including, but not limited to, obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and maintaining information within security and data protocols.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize nuances and resolve contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
- Demonstrates working knowledge using complex analytic methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques or alternative approaches, to examine biases, assumptions, and theories to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and mitigate surprise. Structured analytic techniques include, but not limited to, Analysis of Competing Hypotheses, Devil’s Advocacy, High-Impact / Low-Impact Analysis, Red Team Analysis and Alternative Futures Analysis.
- Demonstrates understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations, to include but not limited to, technical sensors / platforms and human intelligence sources related to the labor category.
- Demonstrates understanding of evaluating collected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers, and developing collection requirements.
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access and ability to pass a CI polygraph
- Current CI Polygraph highly desired