AH-64E LCT Instructor/Operator Pilot
Other | Seoul, South Korea | Full Time
Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and Instructor/Operator Training as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
Calhoun International is seeking highly-qualified Instructor/Operator Pilots to support AH-64E Longbow Crew Trainers (LCT) in order to conduct training, testing and providing guidance and advice to rated Army Rotary Wing Pilots in the Flight Simulator. The AH64E Apache Instructor / Operator (I/O) will use the LCT to train and evaluate crew station procedures, systems procedures to include Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight (M-TADS) and TADS Electronic Display and Control System (TEDAC), weapons procedures, Fire Control Radar operations, emergency procedures and skills acquisition training. Place of duty will be Incheon, Republic of Korea.
- Prior experience and certification as Instructor Pilot in specified aircraft and simulator a requirement. Minimum of (5) years experience in this field.
- Apache I/O will have a minimum of two years knowledge and experience in the operation and control of the AH64-E LCT inclusive of the Instructor Operator Station for mission planning, setup, control and monitoring of the missions and After Action Reviews (AAR).
- Apache I/O shall have a minimum of two years proficiency with the Simulator Semi-Automated Forces (SAF) and geographical databases being used on the devices.
- Apache I/O shall be Ft Rucker trained, have a minimum of five years military Instructor Pilot (IP) experience on AH-64E and had been an I/O for the AH64D flight simulators within the previous three (3) years and when requested, present his/her prior military training record and qualifications.
- The Apache I/O shall provide all information required for personnel background checks to meet installation access requirements to the Partner Nation Security Office. Apache I/O must comply with all personal identity verification requirements as directed by DOD, Army and/or Partner Nation policy.