Aerospace Engineer Analyst - MID
Engineering | Reston, VA | Full Time
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Background: Space and Counterspace Technical Collection Analytic Support
The Defense Intelligence Agency requires a combination of R&D and operations and maintenance contract activities to support collection requirements management, capability gap analysis, material solutions analysis, and collection operations planning activities. Additional support involves the development of technical reports to support future R&D technical collection activities, collection reporting, engineering contract support for aerospace exploitation and analysis activities, and dedicated foreign disclosure support of operational ST programs.
The responsibilities of the Aerospace Engineer include, but are not limited to, conducting research and developing white papers/studies for future Science and Technology MASINT technical collection capabilities and gaps. Performs R&D tasking, processing, exploitation and dissemination of collection MASINT R&D sensors data to support internal and external customers, Combatant Commands and other mission partners.
- Experience in supporting the IC or DOD with analysis with enhanced scientific / engineering research, capability / limitation analysis, reverse engineering analysis / characterizations, facility and vulnerability assessments on foreign aerospace capabilities.
- Experience performing analysis, assessments, production to current and future foreign aerospace technology and systems such as aircraft, spacecraft, unmanned aerial vehicles, and ground control systems to understand capabilities and vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences
- Bachelor's Degree, 8 years of experience conducting analysis, with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- TS/SCI with the ability to pass a CI Polygraph