1st Information Operations Command Program Manager
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Task lead shall manage and support deploying field Support Teams (FST), Battalion S3 requirements, and the IO FST MRX assessment capability. The FSTs are responsible for providing deployable, tailored teams to support IO planning requirments for Army and Joint Forces, and have the ability to provide trained MILDEC and OPSEC experts.
- Master's Degree in Business Managment or Technical Field
- 12 years demonstrated technical and management experience in the IO field.
- Experience managing 75+ person contract in multiple operating locations.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees of varying age groups.
- Servant leadership style highly desired
TS/SCI Clearance required with ability to obtain CI Polygraph