1st Information Operations Command Brigade S3 Task Lead
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Task lead shall manage and support the 1st IO Command BDE S3. The S3 is reponsible for coordinating, integrating, synchronizing, monitoring, and assessing all current and future operations. The S3 is also responsible for specialized IO training requirements. The Training Branch provides resident IO-related courses at Fort Belvoir, VA and through mobile training teams (MTT) worldwide, with courses focused on the integration of Information Operations and Related Capabilities IRC).
- Master's Degree in Business Managment or Technical Field
- 12 years demonstrated experience in integrating and synchronizing IO
- Experience in two of the following traning requirements:
- IO courseware development and presentation
- Authoring curriculum using analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation in the systematic steps and processes of the Accountable Instructional System
- Formulating and integrating various Program of Instructions (POI)
- Desierable: TRADOC Certified Instructor and/or Certifed Course Developer
- TS/SCI Clearance required with ability to obtain CI Polygraph