1st Information Operations Command 2D Batallion Task Lead
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
The Task Lead shall manage and support the Red Team, Mission Assurance and Cyber-Support Detachments. The Red Team is responsible for emulating the full range of threat actors in order to execute objective oriented multi-domain assessments and exploiation of an organizations critical capabilites through cyberspace, physical, human, electromagentic, and operational means. The Mission Assurance Detachment is responsible for building organizational resilience and readiness to protect or ensure the continued funtion of capabilities and assets-including personnel, equipment, facilities, networks, information and information systems, infrastructure and supply chains - critical to the performance of Department of Defense mission essential functions. The Cyber-Detachment is responsible for providing enhanced readiness capabilites through the development and management of mission platforms, operation and maintenenace of dynamic training environments, management of tool and system type accreditations, and the forecasting and management of emerging requirements.
- Certification: Certified at either the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III, or Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level III.
- Master's Degree in Business Managment or Technical Field
- 12 years demonstrated experience in ONEof the following:
- Supporting Red Team capability in executing effects based cyberspace ops ISO Army and Joint exercises
- Vulnerability assessments; & establishing & maintaining PCO ISO persistent penetration testing (PPT) Cyber-Campaigns
- Supporting the Mission Assurance capability in conducting cyber-to-physical (control systems) assessments (perferably ISO NDAA 1650); integrating mission assurance capabilites ISO operational technologies and infrastructure assessments; assisting with certifying Army PENTESTING programs; and providing doctrine and policy development (preferably wtih OPSEC experience), and support DA G34 protection assessment
- Supporting the Cyber-Support Detachment with developing and maintaining remote operation capabilities; building and maintaining attack platforms; and tools/expolit development
- TS/SCI Clearance required with ability to obtain CI Polygraph