1st Information Operations Command 1st Batallion Task Lead
Operations | Fort Belvoir, VA | Full Time and Contract
Calhoun International is an information technology and management consulting company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis and network modeling, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, and cyberspace operations to information systems training and services as well as knowledge management. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, or national origin.
- Task lead shall manage and support deploying field Support Teams (FST), Battalion S3 requirements, and the IO FST MRX assessment capability. The FSTs are responsible for providing deployable, tailored teams to support IO planning requirments for Army and Joint Forces, and have the ability to provide trained MILDEC and OPSEC experts.
- Master's Degree in Business Managment or Technical Field
- 12 years demonstrated experience in integrating and synchronizing IO
- Experience in one of the following traning requirements:
- Supervising the preparation of deploying FSTs
- Supervising the executing FST training plans
- Supporting the Battalion S3
- Supporting the IO FST MRX capability
- TS/SCI Clearance required with ability to obtain CI Polygraph