Surgical Sales Specialist (Entry Level)
Sales | National US | Full Time
Surgical Sales Specialist
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
Message from the Hiring Manager:
"We are looking for energetic, hungry individuals who are looking to develop a sales career and break into Caldera Medical and the competitive arena of medical device sales. As a Surgical Sales Specialists you will travel to varies territories throughout the U.S. as an interim sales representative to assist and learn in the selling of Caldera Medical products.”
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an interim sales representative for vacant territories. Territories may be vacant for a variety of reasons, including resignations, promotions, terminations, maternity leave, etc.
- Travel 80+% in order to:
- o Maintain all existing revenue in given territory
- o Attend surgical cases in the operating room
- o Continue pipeline momentum created by the prior representative
- o Secure hospital approvals and surgeon support
- o For territories that do not have existing revenue, achieve initial sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree
- Less than 8 years of sales experience
- Sales experience in B2B, Pharma, or an Associate Rep in Med Device
- Strong relationship orientation and strategic thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to be coached and developed
- Up to 80+% air travel with several overnights per week on average
- Must be willing to relocate anywhere in U.S. upon promotion
Nice to Haves:
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork experience (i.e. athletics, extracurricular activities, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with internal colleagues
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- A self-motivating, can-do attitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word and Outlook
Who is Caldera Medical?
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for women. In 2018, Caldera was ranked one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies in the United States and was ranked #38 fastest growing private company and #3 fastest growing Healthcare Company in Los Angeles by the LA Business Journal. We develop and market differentiated surgical implants specifically for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Our products are used by Urogynecologists, Gynecologists, and Urologists worldwide.
“It’s exciting to work for a company with high growth potential. More importantly, it’s meaningful and a delight to get up every day and singularly focus on improving women’s health worldwide.”
-Bahar Sutorius, Vice President, Operations
Our Culture – Where Career and Passion come together!
- A Culture of family and team… not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
- We care about giving back to the community. Our team donates time to helping local charities throughout Southern California.
- The Women’s Health Initiative is the heart of what we do, every day we put underprivileged women first.
- Our goal is to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits, and more!
- Medical and Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions after 90 days of employment
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays- including your birthday!
- Being surrounded by amazing people!
Hear it from our very own! Learn more about Caldera on Glassdoor
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.