Surgical Sales Specialist (Entry Level) - Boston, MA
Sales | Boston, MA | Full Time
Surgical Sales Specialist - Northeast/Boston US Region
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
Message from the Hiring Manager :
As a Surgical Sales Specialist, you will act as an interim sales representative for vacant territories in the Boston. US Region. We are looking for an energetic, hungry sales professional who desires to develop a sales career and is looking to break into Caldera Medical and the competitive arena of medical device sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as an interim sales representative for vacant territories. Territories may be vacant for a variety of reasons, including resignations, promotions, terminations, maternity leave, etc.
- Travel 80% in order to:
- Maintain all existing revenue in given territory
- Attend surgical cases in the operating room
- Continue pipeline momentum created by the prior representative
- Secure hospital approvals and surgeon support
- For territories that do not have existing revenue, achieve initial sales targets
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years experience in a sales, business, marketing, or related role
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork experience (i.e. athletics, extracurricular activities, etc)
- Strong relationship orientation and strategic thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with internal colleagues
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word and Outlook
- A self-motivating, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to be coached and developed
- Ability to travel 80% of the time
Who is Caldera Medical?
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for women! In 2018, Caldera was ranked one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies in the United States and #38 fastest growing private company and #3 fastest growing Healthcare company in Los Angeles by the LA Business Journal. We develop and market differentiated surgical implants specifically for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Our products are used by Urogynecologists, Gynecologists, and Urologists worldwide.
“Our emphasis on collaborative problem-solving focuses team accountability towards developing solutions rather than fixating on individual obstacles. The result is a workplace teeming with positivity!”
-Ryan Neimy, Sr. R&D Engineer
Our Culture- Where Career and Passion come together!
- A Culture of family and team… not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
- We care about giving back to the community. Our team donates time to helping local charities throughout Southern California.
- The Women’s Health Initiative is the heart of what we do, every day we put underprivileged women first.
- Our goal is to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits, and more!
- Medical and Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions after 90 days of employment
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays- including your birthday!
- Being surrounded by amazing people!
Hear it from our very own! Learn more about Caldera on Glassdoor
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.