Senior Product Manager
Marketing | Westlake Village, CA | Full Time
Senior Product Manager (2 Openings)
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
Message from the Hiring Manager:
Caldera Medical is a medical device manufacturer on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies in the U.S. for two consecutive years running. This role is instrumental in helping us reach our goal of growing 10x by the year 2025 and will have high level visibility across the organization. We are seeking a marketing professional to own product management activities (both upstream and downstream) for our product families.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieving market share objectives.
- Collecting voice of customer, defining user needs, developing strategic pipeline roadmap, and participating in agile development teams.
- Launching new products including developing strategies, defining segments, targeting, positioning, and messaging.
- Equipping field sales team & physicians with product, procedure, and clinical knowledge through development of educational programs, training labs and sales tools.
- Building relationships with KOLs.
- Conducting market, industry, and competitive analysis.
- Providing key performance indicators (KPIs) visibility to executives.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Participated in at least one product launch.
- Minimum of six years in B2B marketing in smaller to mid-sized company (company that sells a product, not a service).
- Content creation experience with marketing materials.
- Strong presentation & communication skills.
- Autonomous, self-motivated team member capable of managing and prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Available to travel up 30% of time.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strategic thinker.
- Highly competitive.
- Cross-functional collaborator.
- Solid analytical thinking.
- Market and VOC research experience.
- Master’s Degree a plus.
About Caldera Medical:
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company focused on designing, manufacturing, and marketing products into the Gynecology, Urology and Urogynecology surgical markets. We are searching for highly motivated, dynamic and results oriented individuals to join us in improving the quality of the patients we serve.
· A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
· All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management
· Women’s Health Initiative - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
o Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
· Competitive Compensation
· Basic Life and AD&D
· Unlimited Vacation
· 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
· Kitchen stocked with free snacks and drinks
· Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
· Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
· 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.