Sales Associate (Entry Level) Kansas City, MO
Sales | Kansas City, MO | Full Time
Sales Associate – (Entry Level)
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
Message from the Hiring Manager:
"We are looking for energetic, hungry individuals who are looking to develop a sales career in the competitive arena of medical device sales at fast growing Caldera Medical. As a Sales Associate you will begin your training in a territory partnered with a Territory Representative for several months. Then you will be assigned a few accounts to maintain and grow in the territory you will own upon successful completion of the training program. This is an amazing opportunity to develop and grow as a medical device sales professional.”
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train with a Territory Representative (TR) for 3 to 6 months with housing provided.
- Assume ownership for several accounts post training with TR for 3 to 6 months in a territory you will own upon successful completion of training program.
- Maintain all existing revenue.
- Attend surgical cases in the operating room.
- Build pipeline momentum of opportunities.
- Secure hospital approvals and surgeon support.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Less than 6 years of experience
- Strong Relationship orientation and strategic thinking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to be coached and developed.
- Willingness to train in another territory for 3 to 6 months (housing will be provided)
- Must be willing to relocate anywhere in the U.S. upon promotion.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word and Outlook
Nice to Haves:
- Sales experience in B2B, Pharma or an Associate Rep in Med Device
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork experience (i.e., athletics, extracurricular activities, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with internal colleagues.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- A self-motivating, can-do attitude
Who is Caldera Medical?
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for women. In 2018, Caldera was ranked one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies in the United States and was ranked #38 fastest growing private company and #3 fastest growing Healthcare Company in Los Angeles by the LA Business Journal. We develop, build and market best in class surgical products for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, and Polyps.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strategic thinker.
- Highly competitive.
- Cross-functional collaborator.
- Solid analytical thinking.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees
Learn more about us on Glassdoor - https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Caldera-Medical-Reviews-E356568.htm
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.