Regional Sales Manager - Detroit, MI
Sales | Detroit, MI | Full Time
Regional Sales Manager
Preferred location to live: Chicago, Minneapolis, or Detroit
Message from the Hiring Manager:
Caldera Medical is a medical device manufacturer on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies in the U.S. for two consecutive years running! We plan to continue to grow more than 10x by the year 2025! We're looking for an experienced manager in Medical Device sales to lead a team of direct sales representatives in our Southeast Region to support our growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Standardization and continuity throughout the Region
- Exceed monthly performance standards set by the National Sales Director
- Identify and retain top talent in order to successfully grow sales team
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quota
- Build strong relationships with KOLs (key opinion leaders), key strategic customers and domestic sales team
- Assistance of development and growth within IDN Systems and GPOs
- Lead and develop team consistent with Caldera’s C4 Values (Care, Collaborate, Challenge & Create)
- Requires a minimum of 60% overnight travel – 3 nights per week
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 2 full years in medical device sales management
- Experience in fast growth company or division
- Navigating and obtaining the VAC process; selling into the OR
- Managed at least 5 direct reports
- Must have positive track record of exceeding quota during tenure as a sales rep
- Bachelor’s degree
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Consistent track record of achieving quota
- Ability to coach and lead teams through change
- Relentless pursuit of results and execution
- Roll up sleeves attitude
- Savvy Presentation and communication skills
- Experience in working with CRMs (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc)
- Proficient in Excel
- Master’s Degree
Who is Caldera Medical?
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for women. In 2018, Caldera was ranked one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies in the United States and was ranked #38 fastest growing private company and #3 fastest growing Healthcare Company in Los Angeles by the LA Business Journal. We develop and market differentiated surgical implants specifically for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Our products are used by Urogynecologists, Gynecologists, and Urologists worldwide.
Our Culture- Where Career and Passion come together!
- A Culture of family and team… not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number.
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management.
- We care about giving back to the community. Our team donates time to helping local charities throughout Southern California.
- The Women’s Health Initiative is the heart of what we do, every day we put underprivileged women first.
- Our goal is to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits, and more!
- Medical and Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions after 90 days of employment
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays- including your birthday!
- Being surrounded by amazing people!
Hear it from our very own! Learn more about Caldera on Glassdoor
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.