Executive | Westlake Village, CA | Full Time
Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
- Rapidly growing medical device manufacturer helping women with pelvic health conditions
- Located in beautiful Westlake Village, CA in North Los Angeles County
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
PelvicAwareness Project - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Executive Assistant. This is a highly visible role, and this person will have constant interaction with all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills, a high level of EQ, and strong ability to shift between activities with the flexibility and positive attitude to respond quickly to changing priorities. The aptitude to problem-solve is essential for this role, requiring a certain level of intelligence and logic to thrive. There will be a high amount of visibility into sensitive information and the ability to be discrete, professional, and confidentiality is critical. The candidate will have a constant desire to improve and utilize technology to become as efficient as possible. Will be able to manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Strategically and proactively manage the executives’ calendar and daily schedules. This includes overseeing and vetting a high volume of meeting requests, understanding context and the bigger picture to make sound judgment with calendaring decisions, discerning priorities between conflicting meetings, and thoughtfully and independently navigating last minute schedule changes.
- Act as a liaison between the executives and key business partners to facilitate communication and information sharing.
- Adept gatekeeper: juggling executive needs and ensuring priorities are maintained.
- Complete projects spanning various business activities.
- Organize events/engagements for the executive and supported teams.
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements, including the US and International itineraries
- Liaising with appropriate parties regarding personal finances, etc.
- Conduct research on a per-request basis for special projects.
- Address impromptu tasks as they arise and occasionally running errands as required.
- Manage email correspondence by sorting, addressing, and filtering communications.
- Use good decision-making skills to determine the level of urgency of matters brought to your attention and work accordingly.
- Ability to synthesize multiple options and present recommendations and cost-benefit analyses.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to think outside the box and independently figure out how things work.
- Anything else deemed appropriate to facilitate your executive’ s day-to-day responsibilities.
- 7 - 10 years’ experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant for a C-level or similar.
- Excellent computer skills and fluency with PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Suite and Calendar.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized while having high attention to detail.
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Experience with project management
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies, procedures, workflows, etc.
- Ability to manage several projects at once and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Holds oneself to a high standard and expects that of others.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed and proactive but has the ability to take direction.
- Flexibility working independently or partnering with a variety of teams.
- Ability to adapt to quick changing scheduling and last minute requests.
- Fast learner and can convey correct information regarding operations, policies, practices etc., quickly, and efficiently.
- Develop cross-functional relationships between departments.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- Ø Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees