Accounting | Westlake Village, CA | Full Time
- Rapidly growing medical device manufacturer helping women with pelvic health conditions
- Located in beautiful Westlake Village, CA in North Los Angeles County
- A Culture of family and team…not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number
- PelvicAwareness Project - Giving back to those who can’t afford treatment
- Goal to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
- Directly report to the Director of Finance
- Manage the day-to-day accounting activities
- Supervise, train and develop accounting team
- Lead execution of AP, AR, GL and Payroll functions
- Lead timely and accurate month, quarter and year end closing
- Maintain fixed asset & depreciation schedules
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of internal controls
- Cost Accounting
- Direct the calculation and recording Manufacturing Cost of Goods
- Maintain Standard Cost Accounting
- Monitor & report major variances against Standards on a monthly basis and implement corrective actions
- Provide management with cost, manufacturing and inventory analysis and reports
- Implement process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple accounting staff
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience as the responsible party for month end close, budgeting and financial reporting
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and drive to rise to a new challenge every day
Who is Caldera Medical?
Caldera Medical is a growth stage medical device company dedicated to improving the quality of life for women. In 2018, Caldera was ranked one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies in the United States and was ranked #38 fastest growing private company and #3 fastest growing Healthcare Company in Los Angeles by the LA Business Journal. We develop and market differentiated surgical implants specifically for the treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse. Our products are used by Urogynecologists, Gynecologists, and Urologists worldwide.
“Caldera is a small team of amazing, hardworking and dedicated people, who support one another on a daily basis.”
-Angela Attardo, Director of Talent Acquisition
“Caldera Medical’s leadership team lives the core values it believes. It’s great to see true leaders set the tone for their employees by teaching them how to be happy individuals.”
-Jose Charvet, Sr. Mechanical Engineer
“It’s exciting to work for a company with high growth potential. More importantly, it’s meaningful and a delight to get up every day and singularly focus on
improving women’s health worldwide.”
-Bahar Sutorius, Vice President, Operations
“Our emphasis on collaborative problem-solving focuses team accountability towards developing solutions rather than fixating on individual obstacles. The result is a workplace teeming with positivity!”
-Ryan Neimy, Sr. R&D Engineer
Our Culture- Where Career and Passion come together!
- A Culture of family and team… not a corporate goliath where you’re just another number.
- All employees get a seat at the table and have influence with management.
- We care about giving back to the community. Our team donates time to helping local charities throughout Southern California.
- The Women’s Health Initiative is the heart of what we do, every day we put underprivileged women first.
- Our goal is to treat 1 million women suffering from incontinence by 2025!
Competitive Compensation, Comprehensive Benefits, and more!
- Medical and Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions after 90 days of employment
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- 10 paid holidays- including your birthday!
- Being surrounded by amazing people!
Hear it from our very own! Learn more about Caldera on Glassdoor
Caldera Medical is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.