Inside Sales Specialist (Tech)
Sales | Cary, NC | Full Time
Are you a borderline obsessive people-person with uncanny attention to detail, a secret geeky side, and a love of sales?
Is this you? Then keep reading.
Carolina Advanced Digital, Inc. has been providing enterprise-class technology solutions to enterprise customers for more than 35 years. Carolina Advanced Digital is the leader in IT infrastructure security solutions, network design, access control and network security. We do things a little differently, so we're seeking unique candidates for all positions, but attention to detail and a strong work ethic are a must for all team members here! Carolina Advanced Digital is a family-owned, service-disabled veteran-owned small business in NC that services customers throughout the United States, including federal, state and local government, education and commercial customers.
Listed as one of the Top 100 Small Businesses, 3 years in a row!
Partners include: Aruba, HPE, Cisco, Fortinet, Mist, Barracuda, SolarWinds, KnowBe4, SentinelOne and more. Learn more at www.cadinc.com.
Carolina Advanced Digital is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist to join our team! At Carolina Advanced Digital, the most important quality is that our new team members are a good fit, with values that are in line with our commitment to servicing customers. We look for team members that are: Hardworking, responsible, detail-oriented, have a great personality and a sense of humor. Also, we believe an interest in the information technology industry is key to success here at Carolina Advanced Digital.
If you have the skills below, we'll train you on the processes; you just need the attitude, motivation and desire to join a growing company here in North Carolina. Those with prior inside sales experience, account management, or sales administration experience are encouraged to apply.
This role is a full-time position, 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday in Cary, NC
IMPORTANT NOTES IF APPLYING FOR THIS JOB:
The contact person for this position is Julie Allen, and all communications and applications for this job go directly to her. Only on-line applications will be accepted.
*No recruiters, phone calls or drop-ins. Local applicants only, please.
Your cover letter should be customized, directly address our company, and include the following items. This is your first test of attention to detail, and preference will be given to applicants that have followed these instructions.
- What you've learned from researching our company (www.cadinc.com)
- Why you think you'd be a good fit
- What 3 traits or skills you have that would be a great match
- Inside sales and/or account management experience required
- Experience working with numbers, quotes and pricing data required
- Understanding of basic business accounting concepts of margins, markups and cost required
- Experience in Customer Service a plus
- Experience in Business-to-Business (B2B) strongly desired
- Familiarity with enterprise technology and networking terms desired
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes::
- Exceptional attention to detail, and affinity for organization
- Ability to understand and translate customer needs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational, telephone, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and use our internal CRM tools
- Ability to compose professional correspondence
- Strong initiative; proactive approach
- Able to work with confidential information
- Skilled at multi-tasking
- Functioning as Inside Sales Specialist with account management of named accounts
- Supporting outside sales team sales efforts including renewals, contract maintenance, and marketing
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Communicating with customers for sales processes
- Assisting as needed with customer-facing events throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic
- Interacting with manufacturer partners throughout sales processes
- Must have own transportation
- Candidate must be a US citizen and native English speaker
- Candidate must be able to pass a federal DOD security background check, if required.
- Must possess a high school diploma
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Schedule and hours
For full time positions, daily, you'd be working out of the Cary, NC offices Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm.
We believe finding the right personality fit for our quirky and geeky little team is the most important aspect. Successful candidates are courteous, responsible, fun, team-oriented, curious and willing to jump in to learn, research and share.
Additional Info & Benefits
Type: Flexible - Full-time
Experience: Minimum 1 year in inside sales, account management, or sales administration
Industries: Computer & Network Security, Information Technology and Services, Computer Networking
Compensation: Salary based on experience, plus benefits and bonus opportunities
Benefits: Vacation time, PTO, holidays, health insurance, dental, Aflac, goal-oriented bonuses (Available benefits based on type of employment)