Test Automation Engineer (H) ^
Software QA | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Test Automation Engineer 6429 (H) ^
- Design, code & execute reliable and stable automation for our Website.
- Write End-To-End tests in Node.js with any Webdriver-based UI framework, like Puppeteer, WebdriverIO or Nightwatch
- Build test suites and automation frameworks using object-oriented methodologies.
- Participate in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions in cross-team engineering efforts and own the quality perspectives for the design.
- Champion automated quality test adoption across developer teams on the web platform (Play! And Ember.js) & across different form factors (Phone/Tablets).
- Understand the Backend eco-system (REST.li/Kafka/Hadoop).
- B.S. Degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Working knowledge of test methodologies, processes, and tools, e.g. puppeteer
- Experience with one or more of the following: Java, C++, C, Ruby, Python
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server architectures.
- Experience working with mobile client-server architectures and automation.
$55-$65 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 5 Month Assignment