Talent Acquisition | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
A leading technology company is looking for a Technical Recruiter to support the Product and Engineering teams. The ideal candidate will have the ability to quickly instill confidence at all levels, with a track record of partnership and influence with senior management. The company offers a great work environment!
Technical Recruiter Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $85/hr
- Worksite: Leading streaming company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Full lifecycle recruitment responsibilities, including pipeline creation and management, assessing talent, providing recommendations for hire, and closing candidates.
- Manage requisition process through ATS.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal HR partners, hiring managers, and leaders.
- Develop innovative tactics to build passive talent pipelines.
- Maintain long-term relationships with our target talent community.
- Identify and provide creative solutions to hire the best talent quickly.
- Advise and train leadership on recruiting best practices, market trends, and interviewing techniques.
- Partner with staffing agencies as needed.
Technical Recruiter Qualifications:
- 5+ years recruiting software engineers in-house or with an agency sourcing and recruiting experience required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to quickly instill confidence at all levels, with a track record of partnership and influence with senior management
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Strong instincts on how to manage hiring managers and the overall recruiting process
- Ability to assess talent with strong differentiation, choosing the best talent to move forward
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, and HRIS tools
- Expertise in LinkedIn recruiter
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment