Talent Marketing Manager
Marketing | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Talent Marketing Manager 2263
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking an experienced Talent Marketing Manager to join the Talent Brand & Marketing team. The successful candidate will support the global Talent Acquisition organization. The ideal candidate should possess a desire and passion for developing short- and long-term multi-channel marketing campaigns. The company offers a great work environment!
Talent Marketing Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $70/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Talent Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end digital projects with a strong focus on digital marketing and our talent CRM.
- Design, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns that support global Talent Acquisition initiatives and hiring needs.
- Work cross-functionally with global Talent Acquisition partners.
- Facilitate the use of talent marketing CRM (Beamery).
- Design and oversee digital marketing plans to primarily include SEO, inbound marketing, content strategy, and other digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop strategies to drive traffic to the Careers site, landing pages, social media platforms, and other job-focused pages.
- Design, regularly measure, and document KPIs and benchmarks.
- Act as a liaison between Talent Acquisition, CRM software, and candidates.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain consistent brand voice and message.
- Partner with marketing teammates to obtain and/or review copy, imagery, calls-to-action, targeting, and other digital marketing necessities.
- Alongside our partners, measure the impact of digital marketing and talent CRM efforts.
Talent Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of successful digital marketing experience.
- Experience with Beamery CRM or comparable talent CRM is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing best practices, website analytics, and employer branding.
- Understanding of the marketing funnel with experience creating and measuring branding, engagement, and lead generation campaigns.
- Understanding of marketing metrics and KPIs, ability to use data to inform decision making, and capable of quickly pivoting to maintain alignment with global TA strategy.
- Experience with conversion copywriting and A/B testing in a paid digital marketing environment.
- Experience forecasting, reporting, and communicating results to relevant stakeholders, and managing campaign budgets.
- Experience working in LinkedIn’s Campaign Manager is preferred.
- Experience managing digital marketing strategy in talent acquisition and EMEA and APJ markets is a plus.
- Experience working in Google AdWords is a plus Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities is preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment