Systems Integration Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Systems Integration Engineer 980477
A leading medical institution is seeking a Systems Integration Engineer to function as the expert of integration solutions and to assist departments in solving their integration needs. The ideal candidate is an expert of Cloverleaf and Epic Bridges and is well versed in all the HL7 v2 and other EDI formats and also has a strong understanding of all the integration offerings of the Epic EHR yet has a strong desire to learn new technologies and concepts of software design.
Systems Integration Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $90/hr
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (Remote, PST hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Systems Integration Engineer Responsibilities:
- Plan, design, develop, modify, and deploy advanced systems integration solutions and engineers advanced solutions to address the integration of Epic EHR, vendor healthcare application, locally developed application, affiliate EHR, Health Information Exhange, registries, payors, and achieve an integrated implementation using Integration platforms.
- Initiate and/or lead analysis and assessment of potential products during early project phases to identify and achieve high-level system integration objectives and makes recommendations. Identifies, evaluates, recommends, and leads implementation changes to existing tools, or new tools needed, research or coordinate with vendors to identify solutions.
- Utilize detailed healthcare process and workflow knowledge in order to address technical objectives and address all phases of the business process and technical lifecycle
- Lead or oversee technical collaboration teams on advanced system interconnectivity concepts, design, and testing requirements. Understands and organizes the requirements and changes, and advises and may collaborate with system and architecture groups on incorporating needed requirements and implement testing of completed requirements
- Develop advanced monitoring across multiple networks and platforms, including traffic and usage, the performance of the system, metric testing, troubleshooting and identification of metric issues, and system optimization for advanced complex multi-platform environments.
- Provides support for break fixes and enhancement of interfaces and be a part of 24x7 rotation.
- Provides guidance and advanced knowledge of systems integration for database analysis, design, and operations and ensures the security of data, systems, and networks.
Systems Integration Engineer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Epic Bridges and Cloverleaf Interface Engine
- 5+ years of Electronic Health Record integration support experience that can include Epic, Cerner, One Medical, etc…
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Advanced knowledge of systems integration deploying complex systems integration solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of the many healthcare interoperability formats of HL7 v2.x, C-CDA
- Knowledge of healthcare semantic standards (e.g. LOINC, SNOMED, etc…) (preferred)
- Advanced skills associated with system integration design, modification, implementation, and deployment in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop complex conversion and system implementation plans. (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to understand functional needs and workflows of an Electronic Health Record.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with senior-level technical and non-technical management on a regular basis.
- Demonstrated ability to create integration specifications.
- Experience with identification and use of source codes and code libraries.
- Experience with planning for deployment and creation of feedback mechanisms. (preferred)
- Experience developing and implementing project plans. (preferred)
- Experience researching and evaluating new technology and solutions for integration environments. (preferred)
- Ability to impart knowledge to senior-level technical and non-technical audiences and to influence outcomes to meet objectives. (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to identify software and hardware interdependences in a complex multiplatform environment.
- Advanced ability to serve as a technical leader and information resource, and to work collaboratively with senior staff and management across departments, providing advice, counsel, and analysis on issues of policy, functionality, system efficiency, upgrades, integration solutions, and industry advances and trends.
- May be responsible for leading/mentoring other developers within the team
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment