Support Team Assistant
Administrative | Remote in Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $18.00 to $20.00 per hour
Support Team Assistant 283
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Support Team Assistant. The successful candidate will help with the administrative side of overseeing the support of customers encountering problems using the company's products primarily through our case management system. The ideal candidate has a proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Services, Product Management, Development, QA, Operations). The company offers a great work environment.
Support Team Assistant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $18-$20/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588, Open to remote candidates located in Pacific time)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Support Team Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assign incoming cases to Support teams, ensuring the resources assigned have the correct skill set and bandwidth to resolve the issue based on case depth and severity.
- Look for trends or higher priority issues that are being logged into the Support queue by product area.
- Assist the Support Team with dashboard maintenance and customer follow-ups.
- Run reporting on incoming volumes, clarifying statement usage and other management requests.
- Work with Engineering teams to help drive down JIRA backlog.
Support Team Assistant Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of relevant work.
- Proven admin or assistant experience.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Services, Product Management, Development, QA, Operations).
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.