Sr. Software Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $80.00 to $90.00 per hour
Sr. Software Engineer 10800
A leading professional development and networking company is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer. The successful candidate will lead the technical design, implementation, and deployment of software solutions. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of developing large-scale highly available services and systems in Java. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Software Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80 - $90/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional development and networking (Sunnyvale, CA 94085, Open to Remote candidates located in Pacific Standard Time hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
Sr. Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead the technical design, implementation, and deployment of software solutions.
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams, ensuring that projects are successfully executed meeting the company's standards for quality software engineering.
- Design and ship a high volume of elegant code with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability, and testability issues.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest technologies and tools and leverage them to improve existing products and services.
- Identify opportunities within the team for potential leverage and reuse by developing libraries, APIs, and shared services.
- Assist in the onboarding and ramp-up of new engineers.
- Contribute towards the definition of product and technical roadmaps.
- Work in a team of 10, and on a number of small projects based on new products that have been designed by our company.
- Work with other team members (Engineers)/business partners/TPMs.
Sr. Software Engineer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including hands-on technical leadership.
- Proven track record of developing large-scale highly available services and systems in Java.
- Working experience in the development as well as consumption of REST APIs, and Microservices.
- Working experience of build systems, databases, and Linux-based infrastructures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with persistent storage for e.g., SQL or NoSQL databases is preferred.
- Experience building enterprise applications for marketing tech s preferred.
- Experience with Azure is preferred.
- Experience working in database MySQL, Java for back-end, React (currently using), Angular, Ember for front end.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Strong in BE and experience with FE.