Sr Executive Administrator
Administrative | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr Executive Administrator 2095
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Sr Executive Administrator to support a senior executive. The successful candidate will assume a wide range of responsibilities, all of which will require ingenuity, innovation, and integrity. The ideal candidate is someone with high energy, strong project management skills, and a proactive attitude to provide Senior-level administrative support. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr Executive Administrator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $45/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Sr Executive Administrator Responsibilities:
- Prepare email correspondence, presentations, and internal and external communications, as requested.
- Act as the primary point of contact internally and externally, handling multiple issues and concerns from other executives as they arise.
- Establish processes to make executive interaction more efficient and effective.
- Plan and coordinate special projects and department events as they arise, including the management of all meeting details (preparing agendas, initializing presentations and attendee updates).
- Handle domestic and international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground transportation and itineraries for executives); confirm meetings, expense reports, etc. Manage executive calendar, receive and screen communications.
- Handle confidential and highly sensitive information with confidentiality and utmost integrity.
Sr Executive Administrator Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience as an assistant; minimum of 3 years working at the Executive level
- Technology industry exposure is highly desired.
- Calendar management (important to have experience managing calendar conflicts). Outlook experience (most importantly, with calendaring tools in Outlook)
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to work with all levels of workmates and departments within a company with a positive attitude are imperative.
- Experience in using technology to improve work efficiency.
- Deck creation experience and Zoom experience preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment