Software Engineer ^
Software ENG & DEV | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Engineer 6480 ^
- Develop end-to-end solutions to solve business and user need for internal applications and integrations.
- Make architectural trade-offs, applying different design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large scale, cross-functional, and company-wise critical programs.
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or related practical experience.
- Strong aptitude in at least one of the following languages, frameworks, or technical areas.
- PHP and Java a must
- VueJS or React
- Laravel a must, Spring Boot or Flask a plus
- MySQL or equivalent RDBMS
- 4+ year experience in Object Oriented Programming using Java OR Python
- 4+ years of experience in working with MVC frameworks such as Play, Flask, Spring, Spring Boot etc.
- Knowledge of Clean Code, SOLID Principles, and Gang of Four Pattern.
- Ability to account for business value when proposing technical solutions.
- Experienced in the agile-based development approach.
- Experience working with relational and nonrelational databases. (MySQL, Couchbase)
- Experience developing MVC application including frontend UI and controller, and database modeling
- Experience working with Unix/Linux based Operating Systems from a user or admin perspective.
- Familiarity with Open Source Software landscape and common tooling such as NPM, Composer, Gradle, Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud services, components, and deployment
- Demonstrated leadership in fostering a strong, productive, and constructive team culture
$90-$100 per hour San Francisco, CA 94105 10 Month Assignment