Senior Designer/Art Director
Creative | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Designer/Art Director, People & Places 873548
You are a multidisciplinary senior designer with a portfolio of highly crafted internal and external brand identity, for iconic brands. You will be developing, defining and stewarding the implementation of the brand across all mediums to drive forward our corporate culture and deeply impact employee retention and acquisition. You will be working with key stakeholders and visionaries from across the company to build consensus and brand cohesion across the employee experience, traversing both virtual and physical spaces.
You will collaborate with the People & Places Design studio team to create the world’s best workplace through impactful environmental graphics, web and email design, posters, signage systems, and more. You know how to translate intent into a system and be a key contributor to our evolving workplace brand and will serve as brand steward, connecting the dots between a multitude of cross-functional initiatives that are defining the future of how we work. You are a leader who is naturally wired as a problem-solver who can rally a team, collaborate with and inspire other thought leaders and external partners. Passion and understanding brand communication on a large scale will be a key to success within this role.
- Lead and push the boundaries of employee and workplace experience through clear communication, highest level of craft, and technological innovation.
- Weave brand messages into employees’ everyday experiences by managing the process and designing emails, screens, and collateral material for internal and external facing corporate campaigns related to workplace, human resources, corporate communications, recruiting and executive team requests, as well as community, public policy and relief efforts in Newark and beyond.
- Guide partners across all of the company to establish best-practices and maintain the brand vision.
- Help define, communicate, maintain and evolve our brand standards.
- Create assets for and project manage internal emails with internal communications teams.
- Develop and foster relationships with agencies and continue to build our roster of top talent partners.
- Portfolios required
- A portfolio of brand strategy creation and execution both as a leader and hands on creative.
- Ability to show collaboration across multiple disciplines such as product owners, strategists, planners, business owners, copywriters, specialist visual designers etc.
- Optimism and tenacity in the face of challenges and internal processes and self-starter that is comfortable with ambiguity.
- Solid understanding of digital and analog design processes, and design and technology trends.
- Experience as a thought-leader within the context of digitally lead brands.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization, communication, design, layout and typography skills.
- Experience working in a very fast-paced environment.
- Fully understands agile methodology and apply to daily workflow.
Newark, NJ 07102 3 Month Assignment