Human Resources | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a highly detail-oriented, driven, and innovative Recruiter to join the team. The ideal candidate must have experience with full life-cycle recruiting, and the ability to manage conflicting priorities while being extremely adaptable, agile, and flexible. The company offers a great work environment!
Recruiter Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $70/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588 preferred, also open to Chicago, IL 60604 or Atlanta, GA 30326)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Provide exceptional client service and full life-cycle recruiting for our Global Talent Acquisition (or Human Resources) organization.
- Cultivate, develop and maintain strong partnerships with the Talent Acquisition (TA) Leadership team, team members, and cross-functional team members.
- Manage client and business expectations using market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence.
- Communicate, advise and report on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends, and health of candidate pipeline.
- Proactively source candidates through various channels, building and maintaining a strong network of talented candidates through market research, community building, and ongoing relationship management for short and long-term opportunities.
- Review, screen, and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements, while gauging candidates’ motivation for the position.
- Present company and position value proposition and story in a compelling manner.
- 5+ years experience recruiting for all levels of TA (or Human Resources), from entry-level to Director positions for technical and/or non-technical positions.
- Strong and proven networking ability, continuously generating and driving a healthy and talented pipeline of candidates through a variety of channels.
- Proven experience partnering and building strong, productive relationships with clients, partners, and team members.
- Innovative, creative, and constructive ideas that continue to push recruiting success, utilizing various internal partners.
- Must be able to manage conflicting priorities, while being extremely adaptable, agile, and flexible.
- Highly detail-oriented, the ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadline-oriented projects is essential.
- Full life-cycle recruiting.
- Must be a self-starter/ driven.
- Strong communication skills/presence.
- Diversity and In-house recruiting (preferred)
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment