Quality Assurance Specialist
Quality Assurance | Sunrise, FL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Quality Assurance Specialist 1002477
A leading consumer products company is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist. The successful candidate will assist with planning, coordinating, monitoring, and performing functions related to quality assurance. The ideal candidate has experience with quality investigations. The company offers a great work environment!
Quality Assurance Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $22/hr
- Worksite: Leading consumer products company (Sunrise, FL 33323)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Quality Assurance Specialist Responsibilities:
- Conduct day-to-day quality documentation processing in support of ongoing operations.
- Approve specifications including but not limited to raw materials, components, dietary Ingredients, finished product, labels, SOP’s, testing procedures, and deviations.
- Approve documentation for supplier management process (e.g.; approval to use, qualified to accept Certificate of Analysis (CoA), etc.). Approve documentation for ensuring dietary supplements meet identity, strength, purity, and composition specifications. Determine if specifications are met.
- Manage and review changes to documents, equipment, and facilities. Work closely with internal 2nd and 3rd party audits and preparation.
- Act as the defined Preventive Controls Qualified Investigator (PCQI). Manage the CAPA system and customer complaints.
- Participate in validation/qualification program (process, equipment, method). Conduct training on Quality topics.
- Setup, implement, and administer quality documentation software such as Master Control, Intelex, etc., and also Quality metrics.
Quality Assurance Specialist Qualifications:
- 6 years of experience in the Food and/or Dietary Supplement product manufacturing environment.
- 3 years related work experience within Quality Assurance or within a Regulated Business.
- College degree from an accredited institution in Natural Sciences, Engineering and Physical Sciences or equivalent. (preferred)
- Knowledge of cGMP and FDA regulations in Food and Dietary Supplement products.
- Experience with quality investigations. Working knowledge of quality systems.
- FSMA certifications preferred - Certified PCQI practitioner and FSVP qualified individual through FSPCA accredited courses. (preferred)
- 40 hours/week, 2 Month Assignment