Program Management | Chicago, IL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Program Manager 7930
We are searching for a Program Manager, GSO Shared Services to help lead the development, execution, measurement, and improvement of long-term outsourcing programs. Candidates hoping to fill this role must be nimble team players who are comfortable managing multiple cross-functional relationships and projects concurrently.
The Program Manager, GSO Shared Services will partner closely with stakeholders across all lines of business to identify opportunities to leverage our vendor network to take on support of operationally-heavy activities. They will help to scope the work being discussed, determine budgets, build timelines, and identify the best options for support. When a program is up and running, the Program Manager will help ensure high quality work and provide consistent feedback to the vendor points of contact.
The Program Manager, GSO Shared Services will leverage their project management strengths, superior communication, relationship building skills, and analytical abilities to provide timely solutions to partners, and successful program execution / leadership. They will help ensure any issues escalated by our clients or internal partners are dealt with in a swift manner and will maintain continued communication on the different stages of resolution.
- Serve as a consultant to our various stakeholders to identify opportunities where GSO Shared Services can help their teams to focus and scale by leveraging our vendor network.
- Act as program lead to ensure our programs are set up properly, the right vendor partner is selected, our teams are adequately trained, and the program success is measured.
- Provide program stakeholders with regular updates on performance and collect feedback to discuss with our vendor managers or vendor partners directly.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and/or automation in conjunction with our vendor teams and contractors.
- Manage the Shared Services operating model through forecasting, planning, deploying and training resources.
- Manage the transition, knowledge transfers & process reengineering with our outsourced partner.
- Design reporting standards for operational metrics, service level requirements and process KPIs.
- Provide quality checks – monitoring performance against service level agreements and addressing any issues through corrective action plans around KPIs.
- Think like an owner and have an impact outside of your core functions by demonstrating leadership, providing leverage and producing results that will help effectively scale.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience in program / project management
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation and client-service skills
- Experience working with Salesforce, Tableau, MS Project & Flow
- PMP or Six-Sigma Certified
- Ability to present data in an effective, actionable manner and learn new software quickly
- Ability to think strategically with a proven track record of providing consultative and data driven solutions
- Demonstrated analytical background and experience with statistical analysis, return on investment modeling
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally regularly
$35 per hour Chicago, IL 60661 5 Month Assignment