Program Coordinator/Specialist Role
Human Resources | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Program Coordinator/Specialist Role 2079
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Program Coordinator/Specialist Role to join the contingent workforce team. The successful candidate will report to the contingent workforce program manager and will be focused on end-to-end requisition management for contingent worker roles located in any of 20 countries the company has contingent workers in outside of the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland. The company offers a great work environment!
Program Coordinator/Specialist Role Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588 preferred, but open to other bay area locations)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Program Coordinator/Specialist Role Responsibilities:
- Manage all international temp staffing (contingent worker) reqs end to end, including approving reqs.
- Liaising with the local partner and manager on fulfillment of req.
- Coordinating interviews with the agency.
- Working with the manager and supplier to get onboarding requests submitted. (approximately 10-15 reqs at one time.
- Support managers through the job req creation process.
- PO request for engagements.
- Extending workers – liaising with procurement concierge desk (scout) to initiate extension requests. Exit requests.
- Help support education documents for managers such as process flows, education articles, and other documents as needed.
Program Coordinator/Specialist Role Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Experience in program coordination.
- Contingent workforce and/or MSP experience is preferred.
- Business acumen, TA, coordinating, recruiting background.
- Attention to detail and flexibility to shift work or priority to work on other things.
- Level of comfort with ambiguity; has sound decision-making capabilities (with respect to tactical/ process questions).
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment