Product Operations - Digital Specialist
Content Management | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Product Operations - Digital Specialist 2021-10-236
A leading technology company is seeking a Product Operations Senior Specialist. The successful candidate will organize complex data information, enter information into tools, and work with a content authoring team to publish channel information and copy it into channel data tools and content management systems. The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail through every step of a production process, an ability to enter, edit, and proof information, and a professional demeanor in collaborating with stakeholders to understand the channel management process and work with other digital product managers, producers, and developers to execute.
Product Operations - Digital Specialist Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25-28/hr
- Worksite: Leading streaming company (New York, NY 10020, open to remote candidates on the East or West Coast, must be available to work 9am-5pm Eastern time)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment, possible extension
Product Operations - Digital Specialist Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with broadcast and programming teams to plan out channel lineup changes, plan changes, and pages and systems that consume this channel data.
- Attend meetings to stay informed on upcoming channel lineup changes and give input on the project timelines, requirements needed, or any new features or functionality to support the launches.
- Work with Project and Product Managers to align on dates for approvals, QA, production dates, post-production validation.
- Work with digital producers, designers, developers to oversee all digital updates associated with channel changes, ensuring objectives are met, data and copy are clean, details are correct.
- Organize, edit, and publish channel data information for the website.
- Become an SME of the channel management process and tools required to keep the information accurate on the website, with an eye towards improving both processes and tools.
- Be the product owner of a channel management database and work with product leaders and stakeholders across the organization to drive more efficiencies in the channel data management ecosystem.
- Use editing and content management skills to publish and edit content across a website.
- Understand digital marketing/SEO best practices.
- QA and UAT pages to ensure consistent data.
- Copywrite and edit skills as needed.
Product Operations - Digital Specialist Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of web and/or digital experience. Strong data management and QA skills.
- Experience publishing in a content management system.
- Experience using content management systems and managing/editing websites.
- BS/BA Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Must have legal right to work in the United States.
- Subscription-based digital experience is a plus.