Product Marketing Engineer ^ (H) #
Marketing | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Product Marketing Engineer 801785 ^ (H) #
Lead the development of the NPI and outbound marketing material for the Test Operations campaign. Work with the PathWave Product Management Team, company Global Marketing, Regional Sales (MIMs), and solution partners to ensure the solutions can be effectively marketed, demoed, quoted, ordered, and delivered to company customers.
For the TestOps campaign:
- Create brochures and datasheets for TestOps
- Collaborate with Product Management team to create messaging for TestOps
- Collaborate with KGM to create though leadership white papers
- Create and update field training materials including demos
- Create and maintain PowerPoint Presentations
- Contribute to and maintain the PathWave Blog
- Create and maintain PathWave InfoHub Videos
- Add new products to k.com
- Test the UX of downloading, installation, and licensing of products
For the PathWave Product Management Team:
- Organize team SharePoint shared drive
- Maintain PowerPoint Presentations
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience with typically 5 to 8 yrs.
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant specialties.
- Strong commitment to task, follow through on commitments, tolerance of ambiguity, versatility, and teamwork skills\
- Familiar with test software
- Experience with automating instruments and test equipment, electronic industry test and design flows.
$55-$60 per hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 3 Month Assignment