Manufacturing Test Technician
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Test Technician 918445
We are a leading technology company offering the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry and pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Test Technician Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $23
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Test Technician Responsibilities:
- Microelectronic testing of surface mount and gold brick assemblies.
- Duties may be related to installation, maintenance, repair and support of manufacturing equipment, technical support of one or more production processes, product test and troubleshooting, and technical analyses and problem-solving.
- Conducts tests, experiments and/or problem resolution associated with components, parts, products or processes/systems.
- Assist NPI team, technicians and engineers in process and product development.
Manufacturing Test Technician Qualifications:
- Typically minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Requires complete understanding of general and technical aspects of job or specialized training/certification.
- A solid understanding of analog and digital circuits and theory; excellent problem-solving skills.
- Broad technical knowledge, ensures products meet their specification from blueprints, engineering sketches, schematics, other related documentation or information to produce parts and /or assemblies to exacting tolerances and to assist in troubleshooting equipment or product failures
- Ability to follow LEAN manufacturing practices
- Monday-Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment