Manufacturing Operations Support
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Support 903525
We are a leading technology company offering the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry and pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Operations Support Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $22
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Support Responsibilities:
- The ability to work in an ESD room environment.
- The ability to raise concerns though a standardized chain of command.
- Ability to handle and process delicate materials in chip or wafer form.
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts
- Experience with aspects of integrated circuit fabrication processing including but not limited to sort or visual inspection desired.
Manufacturing Operations Support Qualifications:
- Skilled coordination
- Ability to handle delicate products.
- Team communication and collaboration
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Monday-Friday 2:00PM - 10:30PM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment