Manufacturing Operations Support
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Support 925616
We manufacture thin film circuits in support of our internal and external customers. You will be part of the team in fabrication, test or separation. This team is responsible for the production of circuits. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Operations Support Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $21
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Support Responsibilities:
- Handle delicate and sensitive materials in substrate and circuit form.
- Use manufacturing equipment such as a masking, etching, bonding, probe station, microscopes or cameras for set up/visual verification.
- Must have attention to detail, steady deliberate movements working with small parts, and the ability to follow a strict quality standard.
Manufacturing Operations Support Qualifications:
- The ability to work in an ESD environment.
- The ability to bring concerns up though a standardized chain of command.
- Ability to handle and process delicate materials in circuit or substrate form.
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Monday-Friday 2:00PM-10:30PM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment