Manufacturing Operations Specialist
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Specialist 929275
If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Operations Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $25
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- May enter data into or access information in enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and Shop Floor Control Production/Test tracking system.
- Determines and/ or follows techniques and operations in the fabrication, assembly and testing of assemblies or final Keysight products. Executes electronic/ microelectronic/ mechanical/ electrical assembly or sub-assembly operations.
- Responsible for performing inspection of sub-assemblies or final assemblies of products.
- Interprets prints, manufacturing drawings, diagrams and lists in approving or rejecting in-process or final assemblies. Maintains records and/ or databases for tracking.
Manufacturing Operations Specialist Qualifications:
- Requires higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically, minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires extensive knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.
- Monday-Friday 6:00AM - 2:30PM
- 40 Hours/week, 24 Month Assignment