Manufacturing Operations Specialist, Assembly
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Specialist, Assembly 982827
A leading electronics testing and measurement company is seeking a Manufacturing Operations Specialist, Assembly to perform a variety of duties within a manufacturing environment. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Manufacturing Operations Specialist, Assembly Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Specialist, Assembly Responsibilities:
- Evaluates assignments and determines actions required to meet work area objectives.
- Tasks involve analysis and determination of new/customized approaches to meet requirements.
- Solves complex problems (inter-related, multiple variables) requiring breadth/depth of knowledge of work area processes, procedures, objectives, plans.
- Duties may be related to production, materials handling, manufacturing process support, test and rework and quality inspection, including the provision of training to other Manufacturing Operations Support employees.
- May enter data into or access information in enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and Shop Floor Control Production/Test tracking system.
- Determines and/or follows techniques and operations in the fabrication, assembly, and testing of assemblies or final products.
- Executes electronic/microelectronic/mechanical/electrical assembly or sub-assembly operations.
- Responsible for performing inspection of sub-assemblies or final assemblies or products.
- Interprets prints, manufacturing drawings, diagrams, and lists in approving or rejecting in-process or final assemblies. Maintains records and/or databases for tracking.
Manufacturing Operations Specialist, Assembly Qualifications:
- 5+ years relevant experience for entry to this level.
- Requires higher education or specialized training/certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires extensive knowledge and skills to complete specialized tasks.
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment