Manufacturing Operations Specialist
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Specialist 861330
Support front end assembly processes for final instrument products.
- Ability to work with Mechanical Engineer and documentation team to make updates to process documentation;
- Ability to provide monthly ESD audits and testing for production areas.
- Work with various products on Assembly, Systems, and Button Up. Provide support with board pretesting for by learning pretest procedures.
- Responsible for weekly inventory in area and put away of parts in conjunction with rest of team.
- Focus on quality and improving test spin time caused by reworks, shortened build times triggered by part shortages and/or escalations.
- Ability to provide cross training on learned procedures.
- Ability to learn and contribute to back end Inspection and Quality processes.
- Using standardized on-line documentation and procedures, responsible for performing a variety of moderately complex duties within a manufacturing environment;
- Assembles and/or tests moderately complex module products.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office suite), written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
Swing Shift: 2:30PM - 11:00PM
$24 per hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment