IT & IS | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
IT Developer 2037
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Developer to act as the technical lead on projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing, and deployment. The successful candidate will lead the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application. The company offers a great work environment!
IT Developer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $85
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
IT Developer Responsibilities:
- Act as the technical lead on projects from requirements gathering through solution design, build, testing, and deployment.
- Follow best practices in code management.
- Integrate enterprise applications such as Salesforce with analytical platforms and other applications via integration tools using SOAP or REST web service protocols.
- Execute unit tests and write Apex test classes for code coverage.
- Use development tools such as Eclipse IDE (for source code editor, debugging, and deployment) and GIT (for source code and version control).
- Deploy metadata (configuration and code) to different environments via tools such as Ant and Flosum.
- Use tools such as Data Loader for data export, backup, and migration between environments.
- Lead the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
IT Developer Qualifications:
- 6+ years of software design and development experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce design/architecture and development experience a plus
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud applications.
- Experience with Apttus CLM and integrations a big plus.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment