Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Human Resources Coordinator 755899
- Enter and maintain data in PeopleSoft to support local payroll and other organizational timelines.
- Maintain day to day administrative operations of PeopleSoft and HCM platform.
- Responsible for initiating and auditing of integrations to ensure database management
- Identify and reconcile discrepancies between systems HCM systems to maintain data integrity
- Ensure data integrity by collaborating with HR Generalists to ensure PeopleSoft HR and HR systems remain in sync through consistent and thorough auditing.
- Interact with Amazon HR team periodically to ensure good governance and compliance with PeopleSoft
- Answer general queries from employees related to Human Resources topics and escalate issues and policy-related questions to HR Generalists and HRBP’s.
- Maintain Intranet content for Human Resources.
- Assist with I-9 completion for new employees.
- Supporting the HRIS team with additional duties as assigned
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft or other HCM platform (Workday preferred).
- Demonstrated advanced use of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Analytical mindset with superior attention to detail and ability to balance quality and speed.
- Able to deliver high-quality work, be detail-oriented with advanced time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess the ability to quickly learn processes, procedures and applications utilized in performing the job responsibilities.
- Previous HR experience as HR Assistant, Generalist or in HR systems
- Strong relationship-building skills to interact with local and international HR teams
- Workday HCM experience strongly preferred
Newark, NJ 07102 4 Month Assignment