Financial Reporting Director
Finance | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Financial Reporting Director 963491
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Financial Reporting Director to oversee global royalties and entitlements and monthly closes and account reconciliations. The successful candidate will have financial reporting experience with a larger company (ideally in entertainment) and be keen on making sure things get accomplished! The company offers a great work environment!
Financial Reporting Director Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $70
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Los Angeles, CA 90028)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Financial Reporting Director Responsibilities:
- Assist with the company's monthly P&L and balance sheet close.
- Oversee revenue/cost passback process and reporting to various other divisions.
- Oversee worldwide entitlements, royalty allocations, and accruals.
- Review and approve entitlement invoices sent to collectives.
- Oversee international royalty share process.
- Review and approve monthly Cash Management and Accounts Payable clearing account reconciliations.
- Assist with Internal/External Audit, Corporate, and Tax department requests, research, and deliverables.
- Review and approve journal entries.
- Manage staff and assist with ad hoc special projects.
Financial Reporting Director Qualifications:
- Good financial reporting background with a larger company.
- Motivated and understands things quickly.
- Oracle and Cognos experience (preferred).
- Ability to prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Manage and develop staff.
- Media/Entertainment industry experience (preferred).
- SAP and advanced Excel skills a plus.
- Might have to work some overtime and occasionally have to attend early meetings.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment with a possibility for extension.