Finance | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Finance Specialist 867628
We are looking for a motivated Finance Specialist who is eager to take the next step in her/his career and will have a strong focus on checking and processing royalties in accordance with our external contractual obligations.
The position is initially open for a contract of 9 months and reporting into our Sr. Finance Manager, Royalties.
- Responsibility for processing monthly and quarterly royalty statements accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure the correct entering of contractual data in the processing system in accordance with royalty contracts.
- Guarantee proper controls, recording and classification of transactions.
- Responsible for researching, reconciling and resolving royalty related financial statement inconsistencies.
- Monitor processes and effectiveness of the business controls in line with business needs.
- Manage queries with internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Support schedule preparation, requests for reports and other ad-hoc data requests required for reporting.
- Proven professional experience (+3 years) in a (junior) finance position, preferably in a digital, complex international environment.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or any other related field.
- Experience with operative finance processes and continuous improvement of those.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and Outlook).
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Fluency in English and German, both written and spoken. Fluency in French, Italian or Spanish is considered as a plus.
- You are a friendly and warm person who enjoys working in a multi-cultural team.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
Newark, NJ 07102 9 Month Assignment