Talent Acquisition | Atlanta, GA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Executive Recruiter 1985
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking an Executive Recruiter to join the Global Talent Acquisition team. The Executive Recruiter will be partnering and collaborating with business leaders and the team to hire exceptional talent, all the while driving toward the company's mission and values.
Executive Recruiter Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $95
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Atlanta, GA 30326)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Executive Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Executive TA Business Leader focused on creating and driving a proactive, strategic executive talent strategy for our Leadership
- Trusted partner who delivers programs for a consistent, scalable and amazing recruiting experience throughout the candidate journey.
- Data driven individual who utilizes industry research and trend data to determine the best path forward and talent strategy through data and insights.
- Provides industry and talent expertise in areas of proactive and opportunistic talent networking, succession planning, organizational structures through market insight, and
- Partners with diversity team, HR business partners, finance, legal, total rewards and TA leaders to collaborate on executive talent needs, pipeline, policy, and process.
Executive Recruiter Qualifications:
- Extensive inhouse executive recruiting experience required
- Delivery focused with in depth ATS knowledge
- Experience engaging with, and managing the performance of, third-party partners required.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic talent mapping and networking
- Out of the box thinker, who can innovate and challenge the status quo with new initiatives and strategic talent programs
- 40 hours/week, 7 Month Assignment