Content Management | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
A leading audio entertainment company is looking for a versatile, digital-savvy Digital Producer to create workflows for digital subscription offers. The ideal candidate will have a web production background, as well as social media, content publishing and editorial experience. Our talent, content, technology, and innovation are at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it!
Digital Producer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30-$35
- Worksite: Leading internet radio company (Washington, DC 20002 or New York, NY 10001)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Digital Producer Responsibilities:
- Coordinate closely with product managers and various stakeholders to schedule and publish content updates including homepage production, landing page production, and other web pages.
- Some light writing may be required.
- Support production work for projects related to the company and email campaigns, new site features, site search, personalization, and targeting efforts.
- Optimize workflow to publish assets in the most efficient method for content entry and deliver across multiple platforms, media players, and devices.
- Work with SEO manager on initiatives including tech fixes, page optimization, 404 error management, etc.
- Assist in production duties such as photo/graphic production, basic HTML, or other web publishing assignments.
- Responsible for the creation, organization, development, implementation, QA, tracking, and optimization of the day-to-day production and publishing to the website.
- Responsible for assisting with creating, reviewing, editing, and integrating content with digital publishing platforms for the company’s web presence.
- Responsible for content publishing, content entry, some graphic production, basic building of web pages, quality assurance (QA), and other support duties as needed for programs and projects for the websites.
Digital Producer Qualifications:
- 0-3 years of web production and/or digital publishing experience.
- BS/BA Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Strong technical understanding of web platforms, including content management systems,
- databases, and HTML
- Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong grammatical and editing skills required.
- Excellent ability to write, speak and use images to clearly and persuasively communicate in technical and non-technical subjects with both technical and non-technical audiences preferred.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Solid time management skills, with the ability to prioritize under shifting deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and/or Google Suite Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and/or content publishing tools.
- Ability to edit, crop, color-correct graphic images in Photoshop (or eager to learn).
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment - possibility for extension or conversion