Acquisition Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Acquisition Marketing Manager 869824
We are looking for a results-oriented Acquisition Marketing Manager for the Canada team. Your focus will be on generating new members across owned surfaces and channels including the Canada homepage, Appstore pages and blog. You will have direct hands-on ownership of these programs as well as cross-functional coordination with teams in Product, User Experience, Creative, and Technology. The role requires a passion for results, laser attention to detail, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks. This role is based in Newark, NJ, and reports to Head of Acquisition, Canada.
- Own and optimize the Canada homepage on desktop and mobile, Appstore pages, and App Home, the entry points for prospects and the start of the trial sign up and conversion flow.
- Create and execute A/B test plans with the goal of increasing trial take rate (primary KPI) and secondary KPIs.
- Ensure brand consistency through design and creative updates.
- Partner with channel managers to optimize channel landing pages (i.e. traffic coming from SEM site links).
- Build relationships with global CRO colleagues and external agencies to stay on top of best practices and feed the testing pipeline with new ideas.
- Create and maintain a dashboard/report that shows traffic patterns and TTR trends across surfaces.
- Manage SEO agency to produce content for the CA blog, partnering with Legal, Brand, and Tech to post blog articles live, and work with cross-marketplace SEO colleagues to ensure technical aspects are up to date.
- Partner cross-functionally with other business team partners in Merchandising, Product, Creative, Technology, Customer Care, UX Design and Finance to deliver effective initiatives.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its goals.
- Forecast program results and communicate expectations to management team.
- Others as defined by evolving business needs for a rapidly growing online business.
- 5+ years of strong digital marketing experience driving acquisition and experience using a content management system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or a related field of study required.
- Experience with web/mobile analytics tools, A/B testing tools such as Adobe Test & Target, Google Search Console, and Contentful or similar CMS tool.
- Budget and forecasting management experience, including creating “what if” scenarios.
- Ability to generate and quickly execute upon actionable recommendations based on the synthesis and analysis of data.
- Experience with gathering and utilizing customer insights and turning these insights into successful marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical and Excel skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- A demonstrated record of partnering with teams (Product and UX) across the organization and influencing to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals.
- Strong understanding of subscription revenue business models.
- Experience with both desktop and mobile platforms.
Newark, NJ 07102 7 Month Assignment