Finance | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
A/P Analyst 2600
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking an AP Analyst. The successful candidate will support the Finance Operations organization. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and excellent communicator who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The company offers a great work environment.
A/P Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $35/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Salt Lake City, UT 84111)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 1 Month Assignment, possible extension
A/P Analyst Responsibilities:
- Establish strong working relationships internally and with outside suppliers.
- Perform daily processing of accounts payable transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up-to-date, and accurate manner.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Review and process domestic and international invoices for payment.
- Resolve purchase order, contract, invoice, and/or payment discrepancies.
A/P Analyst Qualifications:
- Shown analytic and problem-solving dexterity.
- Customer service-focused and solution-oriented.
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Digital literacy including Excel.
- Collaborative teammate approach.