Audio Visual Property Manager
Operations | Paradise Valley, AZ | Full Time
The Director of Event Technology manages the day-today operations. The job includes supervision of staff, management of inventory, invoicing and customer service.
- Managing the day-to-day audiovisual office operations. This person is accountable for all aspects of audiovisual management.
- Invoicing and collections for completed services, billing and hiring labor, supervising a staff of technicians.
- Managing all aspects of providing audiovisual services to a facility.
- Organizing, supervising, quoting and pricing large multi-function audiovisual productions. Knowledge of temporary employment of union and contract employees is necessary.
- Providing excellent customer service, involving interaction with the end user customer.
- Using Microsoft Office products and an equipment reservation system (AVAIL) to support day-to-day operations.
- Regional job responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Work directly with the Chief Operating Officer (COO), identify areas of profit and loss, monitor missed business opportunities and develop strategies to increase capture ratio. Develop strategies to alleviate unnecessary activity that creates drag on the company’s resources. Raise the awareness of effectiveness.
- Monitor audiovisual office operations effectiveness as it relates to client interaction and job performance satisfaction.
- Monitor and recommend necessary adjustments to the audiovisual office operations effectiveness and progress towards budget goals.
- Monitor the equipment inventory levels and usage of gear, and make recommendations based on past show requirements vs. future needs.
- Monitor and recommend staffing levels and needed skill sets. Facilitate training in all areas of operation.
- Increase awareness of smart business practices; reduce equipment transfers and subrental activity; increase existing equipment utilization. Offer suggestions.
- Manage and monitor all aspects of the sales and marketing procedures for all in-house operations.
- 3+ years previous experience utilizing AV equipment.
- 2+ years previous experience in a supervisory or management role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Top salary and commission
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking