Marketing and Graphic Design Specialist
Marketing | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Title: Marketing and Graphic Design Specialist
Department: Product Marketing/Sales Enablement
Location: Broomall, PA
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Adobe, Philips, and Roku depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
The marketing team at Aria is a close-knit group of talented professionals working out of the company’s San Francisco and Broomall, PA offices focused on B2B enterprise marketing. We operate off a core set of principles: authenticity, agility, collaboration and frequent communication. We are not afraid to try something new and you will find us both eager students and able practitioners of the latest methods for achieving marketing success. We have woven social communications into every aspect of our business and continue to explore the possibilities inherent in this amazing innovation (check out our blog and social wall to see what we have been up to).
This role will report to the VP of Product Marketing and will be responsible for graphic design and marketing projects across all Aria content from sales presentations to the website.
- Collaborate closely with sales, marketing, product management and other key stakeholders to assist with content development that aligns to Aria’s brand positioning.
- Manage the content library and sales enablement content. Coordinate with internal stakeholders to identify needs and establish content deliverable goals.
- Create amazing presentation deliverables that may include research summaries, system diagrams, user scenarios, simulations, multimedia content, and product renderings.
- Provide coordination and creative support for web-related projects including, but not limited to the Aria website, landing pages, and email campaigns.
- Develop content and graphics for use in Aria collateral, designing images, icons, banners, infographics, etc. as needed
- Tell the Aria story through information and imagery
- Manage all website administration - update our website, current landing pages, banners, and web ads
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
- 2+ years of related marketing experience
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Strong project management skills in a global, fast-paced environment
- Ability to utilize various forms of media, including web, print, and video.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Highly organized and proactive, with the ability to take initiative and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and deliver within deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a collaborative environment
- Must be goal-oriented, self-motivated, creative, highly-flexible and able to accept feedback.
- Experience marketing SaaS technology is a plus
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.